- Processing applications for all categories of Work Visas and Work Permits, including preparation of Visas for academics (holders of bachelors and masters degrees).
- Issuing of visas for owners of Israeli companies interested in opening companies or subsidiaries in the United States.
- Visa applications for religious workers (teachers, rabbis, ritual slaughterers [shochtim], kashruth supervisors [mashgichim]).
- Assistance with all forms required to acquire American Citizenship. This includes cases in which it is possible to obtain US Citizenship through the Consuls in Israel and those in which Applications for Citizenship must be filed in the United States.
- Specializing in cases requiring additional proofs for citizenship acquisition, preparation of proof documents related to extended residence in the United States and Appeal documentation preparation.
- Filing of cases online with the USCIS for obtaining U.S. Citizenship based upon the “Grandfather” clause.
U.S. Immigrant Visas
- Preparation of all application and required documents.
- Submission of request to the proper authorities.
American Consular Services
Expertise in all bureaucratic issues regarding American consular services in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
NY State Legal Opinions and Probate
Provision of legal opinions and probate under New York State law
Legal and Notary Services
- Small claims
- Notarizations (U.S. and Israel)
Wolgel Law offers its services to U.S. citizens living anywhere in the world, providing the same level of professionalism and efficiency as is given to clients in the U.S. and Israel.